Saturday, October 15, 2011

Good Saturday Morning!!!

I'm sitting here, eating a mostly healthy(but wheat-free!) breakfast.  A yummy sausage scramble that I actually got up and cooked myself. Yay me! :)   Coffee next to me and I'm a happy camper.   The family is sleeping and it's nice and quiet in the house.     They are asleep because they were up several times last night. I think it has something to do with the conspiracy they are a part of.  The more important event mommy has in the morning, the less sleep she gets.  Cleaning the house? Sure, we'll sleep great for you all week!    Getting up early to go walk in the Suicide Prevention Walk? Nope, sorry mom, we can't let you rest.  No sleep for you!!!
Yes, that is why am I up at 8 a.m. on a  Saturday morning when my family is sleeping.  I'm walking in the Suicide Prevention Walk today.  I'm walking in it today because I lost 2 people to suicide.    It should never happen, to anyone.

So, that's that.    I hope everyone has a great day.

1 comment:

  1. I hope your walk went well. :) I know the feeling of being up all night when you have something important coming up.

    ReplyDelete