Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The stuff a mother's mind can come up with....

Okay, so it's possible we watch way too much TV.  Oh well.     Anyway, as we grow, we think more and more about what we are watching. It's less entertainment, and more "what on earth is going on?"  Well, today was one of those days where the shows were less about cartoon entertainment, and more about "mom entertainment."   For example:

What do the "animals" on Winnie The Pooh eat?  Pooh eats honey.    Rabbit eats the vegetables from his garden.   We know that. But Tigger is a carnivore. Where is his meat?  What about Piglet? What does he eat?  Or Kanga & Roo?   Which brings me to another question. Where is Roo's father?

 Speaking of father's, where on earth are Max and Ruby's parents?  Talk about neglectful parenting! Sheesh.

 And have you ever seen Barnyard?  Or Back To the Barnyard?  What's up with the bulls.  Umm, males don't have udders. Hello!  What a wonderful way to confuse children.

And Dora! Goodness is she quite the little adventurer.  Which I don't mind so much.  I'm pro-free range kids and all.   But that map. Oh my goodness.  I think he needs more lyrics to his song.


I'm sure there are more, but my mind is going even more numb as I try to think about them.

So, uh, do we watch too much TV, or am I just a bored mom of a toddler?   :)


No comments:

Post a Comment